Usually, when below signs and symptoms show up, you should go to see the doctor for an exam.
- Going to the toilet more often.
- A feeling that the bowel does not empty properly after a bowel movement.
- Blood in feces (stools).
- Pains in the abdomen.
- Bloating in the abdomen.
- A feeling of fullness in the abdomen (maybe even after not eating for a while).
- Fatigue (tiredness).
- Inexplicable weight loss.
- A lump in the tummy or a lump in the back passage felt by your doctor.
- Unexplained iron deficiency in men, or in women after the menopause.
As most of these symptoms may also indicate other possible conditions, it is important that the patient sees a doctor for a proper diagnosis. Anybody who experiences some of these symptoms for four weeks should see their doctor.